我情人的眼一點兒也不像太陽:My mistress, eyes are nothing like the sun:
珊瑚之紅遠紅於她的嘴唇。Coral is far more red than her lips, red.
若說頭髮是金絲,鐵絲長在她頭上:If hairs be wires, black wires grow on her head.
若說雪才是白色,那她的胸色灰悶。If snow be white, why then her breasts are dun;
我見過玫瑰繽紛,紅紅白白,I have seen roses damasked, red and white,
但她的雙頰沒有這種玫瑰。But no sush rosees see I in her cheeks.
有些香水聞起來舒服愉快,And in some perfumes is there more delight
超過我情人所吐露的氣味。Than in the breath that form my mistress reeks.
我愛聽她說話,可是我心中有數:I love to hear her speak, yet well I know
音樂的聲響更令人神怡。That music hath a far more pleasing sound.
我承認沒見過女神款步;I grant I never saw a goddess go;
我情人走路腳踏著實地。My mistress, when she walks, treads on the ground.
然而蒼天為證我看情人絕倫 And yet, by Heaven, I think my love as rare
脫俗,賽似被胡亂比擬的女人。As any she belied with false compare.
賞析:情人眼裡出西施。希望政府能趕快協助88水患受難同胞重建家園。